Print Friendly Recipe
- This is excellent ham or over cream cheese and put on crackers.
- Arizona Tart
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar apple jelly
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar pineapple preserves
- 3 oz (84 grm). dry mustard
- 5 oz (140 grm). prepared horseradish
- Blend all the ingredietns in a blender or food processor. Store in a jar in the refrigerator 1-2 weeks before serving to let the flavors blend.
- Serve as a condiment with your Christmas or Easter Ham for a delicious flavor.
OUTSTANDING as an appetizer!! Take a softened block of cream cheese and place in a pretty serving dish. Pour the sauce over the cream cheese and enjoy with crackers! We like Waverlys and Ritz best.
Editors note: This is similar to Jezebel Sauce made in the South with apricot preserves instead of apple jelly. We serve that over cream cheese with Wheat Thin crackers on the side!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.