Print Friendly Recipe
- Martha Purdy
- 4 Lynn Wilson's refrigerated tamales or canned tamales
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can tomato soup
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can kidney beans
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can chili with beans
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can whole kernel corn
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can sliced black olives or jalapeno olives
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Layer tamales, soup, undrained beans, chile, corn and olives in a large baking dish.
- Brown ground beef with onion in skillet, stirring frequently; drain.
- Spoon over layers.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- May use jalapeno olives for a spicier taste.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.