Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy Everyday Cooking
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cooked broccoli
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green or red bell pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked white rice
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Blend soup, milk, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
- Combine chicken, onion, broccoli, bell pepper and rice in a large bowl; mix gently.
- Genlty fold soup mixture into chicken mixture to combine.
- Fold in half the cheddar cheese.
- Spray a medium casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon in chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake until top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.