Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple and good. Quick to make and quicker to eat!
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages of a quality cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups (950 ml) cold milk, divided use
- 2 packages Jello Instant vanilla or lemon pudding (4-serving size)
- fresh fruit
- whipped cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and mix well.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom and on sides (to within 1 inch of top) of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and set aside while making the filling.
- In a large deep mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly add in 1 cup (225 ml) of the cold milk, blending until it's very smooth.
- Add the remaining cold milk and pudding mixes.
- Beat with a rotary or hand beater just until the cream cheese and pudding is well blended, about 1 minute.
- Pour carefully into crumb-lined pan.
- Chill until firm, about 4-6 hours.
- Garnish with whipped topping and fresh fruit if desired.
- Chocolate Cheesecake:
I have had success using the new chocolate fudge flavor of Jell-O pudding mix and adding 1 Square (1 oz.) of melted unsweetened chocolate.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.