Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). containers sour cream
- 1 5-3/4 oz (161 grm). jar green olives (I remove the pimientos)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). juice from olive jar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml). garlic powder
- Chop the olives in a food processor.
- Combine olives with all other ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Good with chips, crackers, and raw vegetables.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.