Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 handfuls long grain rice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3 cups (700 ml) water
- dash salt
- 1 lump butter - size of walnut
- Combine rice, vanilla, sugar, milk, water, salt and butter in large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 2 hours
- My grandmother came to this country from England. She made this pudding every Sunday for as long as she lived. My grandchildren all love it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.