Print Friendly Recipe
- Comparable to a Heath Bar
Serves/Makes:1 9"x13" pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) dark brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk chocolate chips
- Butter a 9"x13" pan.
- Melt butter in pot; stir in brown sugar.
- Stir constantly until boiling.
- Let boil 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into the buttered pan.
- Pour on chocolate chips, cover & wait a few minutes.
- Uncover and spread chocolate evenly on top of candy.
- When the chocolate is set, break into pieces.
- An old friend gave me this recipe a long time ago.
As long as you keep an eye on it while it's boiling,
it should come out perfect.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.