Print Friendly Recipe
- A quick and easy main meal
Serves/Makes:16 or more Enchiladas
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). ground beef
- 2 pkgs. dry taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 2 small cans refried beans
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). pkg. shredded cheese (I use Colby)
- 1 small can Nacho Cheese soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 small can Enchilada sauce
- 2 pkgs. flour tortilla shells, burrito size
- sour cream
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Sprinkle on taco seasoning and 3/4 cup (175 ml) water.
- Let simmer until water absorbs and beef is thickened.
- Add refried beans and mix well.
- Cook until completely heated, then remove from heat and cover.
- In small sauce pan, heat soup with the milk until smooth and hot.
- Heat tortilla shells in pan, one at a time until warm.
- Spoon 1/2 cup (125 ml) of beef mixture in shell, sprinkle with shredded cheese and roll, as you would a burrito.
- Place in high sided baking pans.
- After thats done, spoon cheese soup over top and top off with drizzling the Enchilada sauce over top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees (175 C.) until slightly brown on top.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- I learned how to make these from a friend a long time ago. They are fairly simple and very good. My children can't get enough of them and anyone that's tried them, seem to like them too.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.