Print Friendly Recipe
- Melissia Swiatek
- 24 lbs (10.9 kg). pork spareribs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) paprika
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). onion powder
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). garlic powder
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). black pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). crushed thyme
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). crushed oregano
- Cut ribs into 8 oz (224 grm). portions.
- Place ribs in boiling water.
- Simmer covered 45 minutes.
- Combine seasonings.
- Sprinkle on both sides of warm ribs.
- Rub in slightly.
- Bake ribs in single layer.
- Conventional oven at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Convection oven at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Till ribs are tender and nicely browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.