Print Friendly Recipe
- A low calorie, low carbohydrate entree
- 4 4 oz (112 grm). turkey breast fillets
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). cayenne, or to taste
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) olive oil
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dried sage, crumbled
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Place turkey between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten to 1/4 inch.
- Combine next 4 ingredients and salt to taste in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake vigorously until emulsified and stir in sage.
- Place turkey in a glass dish and cover with mustard mixture.
- Cover dish and marinate 25 minutes.
- Remove turkey and pat dry.
- Discard marinade.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Saut turkey 2 minutes per side or until just cooked throughout.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
- Per serving: calories 145, fat 1.2g, 7% calories from fat, cholesterol 70mg, protein 28.5g, carbohydrates 5.2g, fiber 1.7g, sugar 1.7g, sodium 73mg, diet points 3.2.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.