Print Friendly Recipe
- A low calorie side dish
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups (1425 ml) thinly sliced cabbage (about 1 large)
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 cup (225 ml) thinly sliced red onion (about 1 large)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dill seeds
- Whisk together yogurt, mustard, water, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine well.
- Season coleslaw with salt and pepper.
- Coleslaw may be made 1 day ahead and chilled if covered.
- Each serving about 68.1 calories and 1.1 gram fat (15% of calories from fat)
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.