Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onions, chopped
- 4 oz (112 grm). green chilies, chopped
- 4 cups (950 ml) chicken broth
- 2 cups (475 ml) long-grain white rice, cooked
- 10 oz (280 grm). tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 5 oz (140 grm). chicken breast strips, cooked and cubed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lime juice
- low-fat tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, cook onions and chilies until tender.
- Add broth, rice, tomatoes, and chicken cubes.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Top each serving with tortilla chips.
- Each serving: 169 Cal; 1g Fat; 7g Pro; 32g Carb; 9mg Chol; 796mg Sod
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.