Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) cornmeal
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) applesauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can creamed corn, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Lightly spray an 8 inch by 8 inch cake pan (or equivalent iron skillet or other oven-proof pan) with vegetable oil and put into the oven to preheat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, pour batter into heated pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Per Serving Cal 127; Fat 1 gm; Sat Fat 0.1 gms; Chol 0.4 mgs; Sod 444 mgs; Carb 27.7 gms; Dietary Fib 2.4 gms; Sug 5 gms; Pro 4.3 gms. This recipe is 7% fat.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.