Print Friendly Recipe
- 7 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 or more garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). low-fat smoked turkey sausage links
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cook, uncovered, just until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute next 5 ingredients until tender.
- Cut sausage into small chunks; add to vegetable mixture.
- Cook, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain potatoes; add to vegetable mixture.
- Add oil and pepper; mix well.
- Transfer to an ungreased 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 141 calories, 178 mg sodium, 12 mg cholesterol, 22 gm carbohydrate, 5 gm protein, 4 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.