Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pound tiny new potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) picante sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil or salad oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) snipped cilantro or parsley
- In a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole micro-cook potatoes and water, covered, on 100% power (high) for 7 to 11 minutes or till potatoes are tender, stirring once; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl combine picante sauce, lime juice, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 30 to 60 seconds or till heated through.
- Add sauce to cooked potatoes.
- Stir in tomato, olives, green onions, and cilantro or parsley; toss to coat.
- Makes 4 side-dish servings.
- Nutrition facts per serving: 176 calories, 7 g total fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 3 g protein, 30 g carbohydrate, 331 mg sodium, 3 g fiber.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.