Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 cups (950 ml) broccoli florets
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 2-1/4 oz (63 grm). can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 2 oz (56 grm). jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle FAT-FREE Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Add dressing and sugar; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving stir in walnuts if desired.
- Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 59 calories, 378 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 11 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 1 gm fat 3 gm fiber. ++++ Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.