Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). ketchup
- 2 tsp (10 ml). grated orange zest
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). curry powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). ground coriander
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Trim pork of all visible fat.
- Place pork in a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together all remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour over pork in bag.
- Seal bag and allow pork to marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Transfer pork and marinade to a small roasting pan or baking dish.
- Roast, uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- Pork should still be slightly pink in middle.
- Let pork stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice thinly.
- Drizzle extra sauce over pork and serve immediately.
- Per serving: 236 calories, 5 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 26.1 g protein, 20.5 g carbohydrate, 0.5 g fiber, 70.9 mg cholesterol, 624 mg sodium % calories from fat: 19
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.