Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 oz (168 grm). orange juice, frozen concentrate, thawed
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, split
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) marjoram
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- Combine thawed orange juice concentrate (not regular orange juice) in bowl along with the marjoram, garlic powder and nutmeg.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the orange juice to coat completely.
- Place in crockpot.
- Pour the remaining orange juice mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or cook on high for 4 hours if you wish.
- Precise cooking time is not important in crockpot cooking. When chicken is done, remove to serving platter. Pour the sauce that remains in crockpot into a saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into the juice in pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly. Serve the sauce over the chicken.
- One serving: 156.1 calories, 0.3 gr. fiber, 1.5 gr. fat, 21.1 gr. protein, 13.3 Carbs
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.