Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 3 cups (700 ml) hot cooked rice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) (2 ounces) REDUCED-FAT shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) shredded REDUCED-FAT Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground red pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely minced cilantro
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) prepared salsa
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) LOW-FAT sour cream
- Cilantro leaves
- Combine rice, cheese, cumin, red pepper, and 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt.
- Press firmly and evenly into mini-muffin tins coated with cooking spray and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and cool to room temperature.
- Mash avocados with fork in medium bowl.
- Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Add cilantro, onion, salsa, sour cream, and remaining 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt; blend well.
- Fill each rice cup with guacamole and top with sprig of fresh cilantro.
- Each rice cup provides 46 calories, 1.2 grams protein, 2.8 grams fat, 4.3 grams carbohydrate, 0.3 gram dietary fiber, 3 milligrams cholesterol and 88 milligrams sodium.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.