Print Friendly Recipe
- A relatively low-calorie chocolate dessert.
Serves/Makes:1 8 inch pan
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) baking cocoa
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) nonfat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml). all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cocoa and yogurt.
- Add egg whites and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour and nuts.
- Pour into a 8-in. square baking pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 87 calories, 12 mg sodium, trace cholesterol, 18 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 2 gm fat. ++++ Diabetic Exch. 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.