Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 21 oz (588 grm). can apple pie filling
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) low-fat baking mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) skim milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). reduced fat margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare a 8" square pan with cooking spray.
- Spoon apple pie filling into prepared pan.
- Then, sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- Meanwhile, to prepare topping, combine baking mix, milk, sugar, and margarine in a mixing bowl.
- Drop by spoonfuls on top of filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 177 Calories; 2g Fat (7% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 43g Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; 254mg Sodium
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.