Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). orange juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). ground red pepper
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8 inch shoestrings
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, then simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Toss juice mixture with potato shoestrings, drain off excess liquid.
- Spread potatoes on a baking sheet which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until edges are crispy.
- Per serving: Calories-194; Fat-1.8; Protein-3; Sodium-169; Carb.-42
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.