Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) white onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) white wine vinegar
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 haba ero or serrano pepper, finely chopped (wear rubber gloves while handling)
- 4-1/2 tsp (20 ml). olive oil
- 4-1/2 tsp (20 ml). fresh thyme leaves or 2 tsp (10 ml) dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). ground allspice
- 2 tsp (10 ml). sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml). ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml). black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground red pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl; mix well.
- Place chicken in resealable plastic food storage bag and add seasoning mixture.
- Seal bag; turn to coat chicken.
- Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- Spray cold grid with nonstick cooking spray.
- Adjust grid to 4 to 6 inches above heat.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with marinade.
- Do not brush with marinade during last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Serves 6
Per serving: Calories-203; Fat-5.6; Protein-23.8; Sodium-539; Carbohydrates-17
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.