Print Friendly Recipe
- Fast, healthy, easy to make
- Elisabeth Berg
- asparagus, fresh, about 20 stalks
- 1 can "Campbells" Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can "Campbells" Chicken broth, take off fat
- vegetable Salt, if necessary
- basil or Italian Herbs
- Wash, cut off hard ends and steam the Asparagus till tender.
- Cut in half, put into blender with chicken broth, blend.
- Put mushroom soup in medium size pot, add one soup can full of water.
- Heat and add smooth asparagus mixture, add basil or Italian Herbs.
- Season to taste.
- Everybody loved it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.