Print Friendly Recipe
- Almost like deep-fried fish
- American Heart Association Cookbook 4th edition
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fish fillets ( I used Cod, you might want to use a different type)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oil (I use canola)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cornflake crumbs
- Wash and dry fillets and cut into serving pieces.
- Season with pepper and dip in oil,
- Coat with cornflake crumbs.
- Arrange in a single layer in a lightly oiled shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 500 degrees (250 C.) for 10 minutes without turning or basting.
- We have used orange roughy, cod, ling cod, and other firm white fish. I have also used a very small amount of sea salt to season. Also you can use olive oil (recommended in cookbook, as well as a spray (i.e. PAM) if you want even less oil) This is a very basic receipe that can be expounded upon with different spices.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.