Print Friendly Recipe
- Better Homes and Garden
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 Georgia Apples,peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- powdered sugar
- vegetable oil
- Combine dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and egg; stir into dry ingredints.
- Stir in apples.
- Drop batter by tspful into deep hot oil; fry until brown, turning once.
- Drain on absorbent paper, sprinkle with sugar.
- Please note: This member recipe has not been approved or tested by Better Homes and Gardens Online.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.