Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). pkg. chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 8 or more 7-oz. paper or plastic cups
- gummy worms
- Crush cookies in zipper-style plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor.
- Pour cold milk into large bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
- Place about 1 tbsp (15 ml) crushed cookies into each cup.
- Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with gummy worms just before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.