Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 cups (950 ml) boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- 1 pkg. (10-3/4 oz (301 grm).) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into cubes (4 cups)
- 1 tub (8 oz (224 grm).) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 cups (475 ml) strawberries, sliced*
- *Or use 3 medium bananas, sliced.
- Stir 2 cups (475 ml) of the boiling water into each flavor of gelatin in separate bowls at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir 1 cup (225 ml) cold water into each bowl.
- Pour into separate 13 inch x 9 inch pans.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut each pan into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Place red gelatin cubes in 3-1/2-quart bowl or trifle bowl.
- Layer with cake cubes, 1/2 of the whipped topping and strawberries.
- Cover with blue gelatin cubes.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.