Print Friendly Recipe
- Greek cucumber appetizer or salad
- Dimitris Pangiotopolos
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 pts. yogurt
- 5 cucumbers
- 10 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). olive oil
- 3 carrots
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). chopped parsley
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). vinegar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). Ouzo(greek drink)
- 5 tbsp (70 ml). salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). white pepper
- Wash the cucumber and grate it.
- Mix it with the salt and leave it aside for one hour so that it will loose all the water.
- Peel and grate the carrots and the garlic and mix all the ingrediends together and last, but not least, the grated cucumber.
- It is Greece's most popular appetizer and I'm sure that you are gonna love it unless you don't like garlic.
Yours sincearly chef Dimitris from Greece.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.