Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 3/4 cups
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) light brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) catsup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chili sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried mustard
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir often.
- This sauce is great and has a good tangy flavor to it. I usually double this recipe and store it in a plastic container (peanut butter jars work great). Keeps for a long time. Great on chicken and babyback ribs!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.