Print Friendly Recipe
- My Aunt Zella
- 4 cups (950 ml) cut rhubarb [fresh or frozen]
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) to 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- dash of salt
- 1 package Jello [strawberry preferred]
- 1 boxed cake mix (mixed according to package directions)
- Put top five ingredients in bowl and mix together.
- Spread in bottom of 9 inch by 13 inch cake pan.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on package.
- Pour batter over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix.
- I have found that this will have to bake longer than directions say so after time is up check often for being done.
We find this to be a very easy cake to make and any rhubarb lover will find it very delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.