Print Friendly Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) rolled oats
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unbleached white flour
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) soft butter (preferable butter, not margarine)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Work all ingredients together lightly.
- Press into buttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- You can also add 3/4 c. to 1 c. each (mix or match according to your liking) to the ingredients: nuts, raisins, coconut, dates, and perhaps chocolate chips. The original recipe says to remove the granola bars from the oven and cool for 10 minutes and then cut them but it seems to work better for me to cut them as soon as they are removed from the oven. You might want to try it both ways and see which one works best for you.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.