Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant (found at happycookers)
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked or canned salmon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) uncooked oatmeal
- 2 eggs beaten, or 4 egg whites
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) minced fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce, or Chinese Marinade
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sea salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- Combine all ingredients and place the mixture in a buttered loaf pan, or a heart shaped pan, metal or glass.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) and add the milk to the mixture to keep it moist while baking.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- If you wish to microwave this dish do not add the 3/4 cup milk, place in plastic or glass container, microwave at 70% power for 10-12 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.