Print Friendly Recipe
- Fluffy mounds of sweet delight (not X rated)LOL
- Beth Carlson
- 4 7-1/2 oz (210 grm). size refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coffee
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix cut biscuits into pan with sugar and cinnamon (make sure everything is coated well).
- Put pieces in well greased cake pan.
- Melt brown sugar, margarine, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coffee to make the carmel.
- Let COOL for 5 minutes.
- Pour carmel over dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Let COOL for 5 minutes then flip over into different cookie-sheet.
- Let COOL before surving.
- Very easy to make...this one not even the kids can mess up on.:)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.