Print Friendly Recipe
- This recipe is also called Mock Veal
- Marianna van Erp
- fat or oil for browning
- 8 loin pork chops
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed chicken soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry sherry
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- onion, coarsely chopped
- green pepper, coarsely chopped
- Brown chops in fat in frying pan.
- Lift out chops and place in one layer, or slightly overlapping, in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix soups, sherry and sour cream with drippings in frying pan.
- Sprinkle vegetables over chops.
- Pour sauce over all.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until meat is very tender.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes to spoon the sauce over. A family favorite for many years.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.