Print Friendly Recipe
- Eleanor Johnson cakerecipes.com
Serves/Makes:1 bundt cake
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) butter
- 3 cups (700 ml) white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon extract
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- Cream together the butter and sugar for 20 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour, lemon extract and fold in the 7UP soft drink.
- Pour into a well-greased 12 cups (2825 ml) Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 60 to 75 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.