Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) green onion, minced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) capers
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). prepared horseradish
- pinch Pepper
- 8 slices rich dense sourdough or whole wheat bread
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). butter, softened
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 8-16 thin cucumber slices
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, dill, capers, horseradish and pepper.
- Trim crusts from bread (if desired); spread with softened butter then mayonnaise mixture.
- Arrange salmon and cucumber over 4 slices of bread.
- Top with remaining bread; cut each sandwich into points (triangels).
- As side dishes, try fresh strawberries, mango, pineapple, kiwi or a mixture of all of them. Fresh dilled asparagus or green beans sets these sandwiches off wonderfully.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.