Print Friendly Recipe
- Jannine Frydlender
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tsp (5 ml) crushed garlic
- 1 large onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sweet paprika
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- cooked rice, noodles, or gnocchi
- Fry oil, onion and garlic till soft.
- Add chicken and fry till light brown in color.
- Add tin of tomato soup with approximately half tin of water.
- Add sugar,salt paprika and pepper.
- Mix and simmer with lid on.
- Check thickness of sauce as you may have to add more water.
- Cook on low for approximately half an hour or until cooked.
- Serve this dish with noodles, rice or even gnocchi style dumplings.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.