Print Friendly Recipe
- Robbie's recipes Roberta Haferkamp
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) active dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) brown sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) warm water
- 4 cups (950 ml) bread flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 ml) warm water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 1/2 pound butter, melted
- brown sugar
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Add flour to mixture.
- Knead well.
- Let dough rise for 1 hour
- Take a piece of dough and roll and shape into pretzel (Easiest way to shape--roll into a rope, whatever size you prefer, pinch ends of rope then bring ends of rope to other side of circle).
- Combine baking soda and warm water.
- Dip pretzels in soda water.
- Bake at 550 degrees (300 C.) for approximately 8 minutes
- While the pretzels are still hot, brush with melted butter combined with honey.
- Sprinkle with sugars.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.