Print Friendly Recipe
- This is the most awsome Chicken Salad you will never make any other
- Alice Larson
Serves/Makes:4 sandwiches or more
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 3 green onions, chopped to top of greens
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). white pepper
- 1 stock celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise or Miricle Whip
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts (optional)
- Cook chicken breast till done; dice after cooled.
- In a quart mixing bowl put mayonnaise and pepper.
- Whip together until well blended.
- Add all other ingredients; mix well.
- Add walnuts if you like (I do once in a while).
- Place covered in refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
- This is a very tasty Chicken Salad the best I've ever eaten. Yummy with the walnuts, it adds a gourmet taste. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.