Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 11 oz (308 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 2-1/2 oz (70 grm). jar dried beef, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, grated
- melba rounds or other small toasts or crackers
- Oven toast pecans in butter and salt.
- Mix cream cheese, milk, beef, green pepper, onion and pepper.
- Fold in sour cream and half the nuts.
- Place in baking dish and sprinkle remaining nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Serve in chafing dish with Melba rounds.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.