Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package lemon jello
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package lime jello
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package orange jello
- 16 marshmellows, cut in small pieces
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can sliced peaches and juice, chopped
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 jelly rolls, cut in slices
- Prepare flavored jello according to package directions.
- Pour jello in separate square pans and refrigerate until set; then cut into small squares.
- Mix flavored gelatin squares, peaches with juice and marshmellows.
- Fold in whipped cream and sugar.
- Dissolve unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water; add 1/4 cup (60 ml) boiling water, then add to first mixture.
- Line spring form pan with jelly rolls, then add mixture.
- Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
- This receipe dates back to the 1950's and is very refreshing. - Margaret
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.