Print Friendly Recipe
- The classic Five Spice Powder used in Oriental Cooking.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) whole black peppercorns
- 36 whole cloves
- 12 inches of stick cinnamon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fennel seed
- 12 whole star anise
- Put the whole black peppercorns, whole cloves, sticks of cinnamon, fennel seed, whole star anise, into a sturdy heavy duty blender and pulverize into powder.
- Store in a dry cool place in an air-tight container.
- If you can't find 5 Spice Powder at your markets, or want to save a little money, try making this yourself!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.