Print Friendly Recipe
- SIMPLE, EASY, DELICIOUS and makes the absolute best crusts for Peach or Cherry Pies!
Serves/Makes:3 Nine Inch Pie Crusts
- 12 oz (336 grm). cream cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- Cream the butter and the cream cheese together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour to the creamed mixture and blend in.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured working surface.
- Pie crusts generally bake for 15-20 minutes in a 350 degree (175 C.) to 375 degree (200 C.) oven.
- Use this recipe as required by the filling whether it is baked first or with the filling.
- This is a rich and delicioius pie crust that is especially wonderful when you are making Peach, Cherry or other fruit pies. It gives a "hint" of a cheesecake quality to the pie and it is so tender and delicious.
This particular pie crust recipe is a very easy one to work with.
I have added 1 tablespoon of sugar to the recipe and then used my fingers and pinched out the crust onto a jelly roll pan and then layered apple slices with slivered almonds and raisons, topped it with a simple sugar/egg glaze and baked it for about 45 minutes on 350 degrees for an absolutely fabulous Apple Dessert!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.