Print Friendly Recipe
- The melding of herb flavors to create the quintessential French Flavored Cuisine.
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried thyme
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried marjoram
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried summer savory
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried basil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) fennel seeds
- Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl and store in a tightly covered glass jar in a dark dry area of kitchen or pantry storage.
- This is fabulous to mix with Boursin Cheese or any creamy soft cheeses. I love it rubbed on roast chicken with a little extra virgin olive oil. It is wonderful as an accent blend in French stews, soups, and porridges.
Try a pinch or two of it mixed with cream cheese and stuff celery for a great new taste experience.
This is my favorite herb blend. Try it to save money and enjoy a great new sensation for everyday dinners!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.