Print Friendly Recipe
- Blend of herbs to use for dieting or to add robust flavoring to recipes and your family's meals.
Serves/Makes:1/3 cup approx.
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sweet paprika (Hungarian if possible)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml) thyme
- Toss herbs into a grinder or mini-blender and whirl for about 60 seconds.
- Spoon spice blend immediately into a clean spice jar (preferably with a plastic shaker insert), label and use as usual.
- Store in a dark dry area of your kitchen.
- Delicious to use in dips or spreads. Very good to mix with lime juice and extra virgin olive oil as a Mexican Flare to tossed salads or a marinade for meats on the grill.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.