Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 heads lettuce, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, cut up in tiny pieces
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 pint Hellman's or Best Foods mayonnaise (no substitutions)
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) parmesan cheese
- Combine lettuce, cauliflower and bacon.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- Add dressing to salad, add parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Posted By: Sherry/TSR
I got this recipe years ago from a former employee - we've been making it ever since. This makes a large salad so make sure you have a bunch of people around to help you eat it because it does not keep. I will often make up the dressing the day before and the rest of the salad and then mix together just before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.