Print Friendly Recipe
- Cati, WA
- 1 to 2 chicken breasts
- 1 head Napa cabbage
- 1 can Mandarine oranges, or tid-bits pineapple
- 2 pkg. ramen noodles, uncooked
- slivered almonds, to taste
- chow mein noodles, to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil (add a small amount of peanut oil to taste, if desired)
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- Cook chicken as desired and cut into bit-size pieces.
- Cut cabbage into bit-size pieces.
- Break ramen noodles apart (You will not need the seasoning).
- Add chicken, oranges or pineapple, all noodles, and almonds to cabbage.
- In container with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients.
- Shake well; pour over salad.
- This is also really yummy if you marinate the chicken in some of the dressing after the chicken has been cooked.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.