Print Friendly Recipe
- Cati WA
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 pkg. tortillas, flour or corn
- lots of grated cheese, chedder and mozzerella
- Mix together water, enchilada sauce, and soup.
- Layer some sauce in bottom of 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Spread some beans, cheese, and dab of sauce on tortilla.
- Roll and place in pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil, don't let foil touch cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes.
- I know the cream of chicken soup added to the enchilada sauce sounds scary, but try it! You will love it! My kids love this dish! Serve with spanish rice, if desired.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.