Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 small pkg. Pepperidge Farms Herbal Stuffing Mix
- 1 stick butter/margarine
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) chicken broth (approx.)
- Boil chicken, cool, bone and shred; reserve liquid.
- Melt butterand stir into stuffing mix.
- 1/2 Place chicken and 1/3 stuffing mix in bottom of casserole dish.
- Add mushroom soup diluted with 1 soup can of chicken broth.
- Add rest of chicken and another 1/3 stuffing mix.
- Add chicken soup diluted with 1 soup can of chicken broth and top with balance of stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 40 minutes.
- Note: you can use leftover turkey at Thanksgiving and
Christmas and use canned broth.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.